Thursday, October 25, 2007

Great Sandwiches

I snapped this on Sunday. It looks like a softball team might have been celebrating inside the NeWorlDeli & Cafe. This is my favorite place to get a Reuben. You can get a "smaller" one that you only need one person to share with and you can get turkey or turkey pastrami instead of corned beef. As usual I looked for a place online to direct you to...and I found a link on their page where you can watch the sandwich made. This place is on the Guadalupe edge of Hyde Park and is part of that wonderful tradition of quirky non-chain places we hope is kept alive for a long time. They also have wonderful soups and they have started staying open for dinner and featuring some entrées that sound like good comfort food.

2 comments:

  1. Yumm I love New World Deli too! They do have a great reuben sammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site from a wordpress blog. I just wanted to say i like your photos of Austin.

    ReplyDelete