Monday, December 17, 2007

Downtown Dogs

I see plenty of pups who are being 'strolled' downtown, but I'm not sure a pet store is the best choice for that high dollar retail. This is a new store in the Second Street district. Since we are dogless after a couple of decades, I guess, it just doesn't seem like a store I'll be needing. (Unless it's to buy a gift for my friend the poodle who will be living one floor up.) Just goes to show you don't always fit the shopping demographic of your neighborhood. There are several dress shops with nothing over size 2 and another new store has snow boards in the window! Ha. To use a snow board in Austin, Texas: (1) travel at least 1000 miles; (2) buy lift ticket. Well, the downtown dogs make more sense than that. I'll show a picture of that other store, too, soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment