Friday, May 16, 2008

Need Big Shoes?

This 'specialty' shop popped up on West Sixth Street and I guess it fulfills a community need. Not for our household since FFP wears an average size. Just in case you don't get that the store has BIG shoes and that they are for men, it says underneath "Large Shoes for Men."

I should have had a picture of an uprooted tree on something for today as Austin had lots of storm damage on Wednesday night. But my neighborhood was sort of spared and I forgot my camera when we went to Zoot Restaurant. There was a tree uprooted nearby and the restaurant guys had been on their roof with a chain saw. Magnolia Cafe nearby was closed for repairs. One of our guests walked over from the apartments in the next block. She said a hail stone had broken her window in the night. These wind and hail storms always do seemingly random damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment