Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dollar Books

Outside 12th Street Books here in Austin is a nice array of dollar books (under the word Scholarly). I've framed the display in this collage with some detail photos so when you blow it up you can see some titles. This used and rare bookstore, one of the few left that operates in a real store as well as online, is, of course on 12th Street. It's near an Austin Community College campus and North Lamar. I consider this area downtown since it's a pretty easy walk from our place.

Today is theme day. Books, you might have guessed! Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Books en masse and at an affordable price too. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weight of all those books looks like they are about to break something.

    I forgot about theme day today so I just found some of the books I wrote and took a photo and published that. Too late to be included in the group but it worked for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dollar books??? Wow, that's a definite bargain. I should pay that a visit.

    Happy theme day! Enjoy your weekend!

    joy
    Norwich Daily Photo
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    I, Woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo for the theme. Your images are always so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Austin just shows me ways to create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Used and rare books are some of my favorites! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete