Thursday, March 27, 2008

Candy from the Big Top

No, the circus wasn't in town. There is a relatively new shop (less than a year old?) on South Congress that has an old-fashioned soda fountain and tons of old-fashioned candy. (Although the Gummi phenomena reached the US after I was a grown person!) They have lots of bars and packages of candy and bins of bulk candy, too. So if you're in SoCo and need a Bit 'o Honey or candy corn fix, there you go. When we visited last Saturday, there was a long line at the soda fountain.

2 comments:

  1. Well next time I'm down that way I'll definitely have to stop. Candy corn is one of my favorites while anything "gummi" is just right for my wife. -:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo... it's been a few years since i was down that way.

    ReplyDelete