Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 31--What's Inside

Enough with the views from the balcony, right? Inside our apartment are many shelves with books and knickknacks and little works of art. High on a shelf in the second bedroom (which we've turned into an office) are some old Eiffel Tower souvenirs and an ancient paperback and some literary magazines. During this confinement, I should be sorting through all this stuff. But instead, I'm trying to exercise by walking laps around the apartment just looking at the stuff. I took this one a while ago while dusting the shelves on my ladder.

2 comments:

  1. Dear LB and FFP, I am so glad to read about how carefully you both are taking the stay-at-home situation. I have been following your blog for over a decade and never get tired of your snapshots of life, and plan to continue following it for many more <3 Stay safe and stay the course!
    Melody
    P.S. Not sure if you would remember me, but I had an Austin Daily Photo blog for a while in 2009 or 2010 but stopped when I moved away for grad school- and it turns out I never came back. Since then I've lived in Honolulu, Dili (East Timor), Canberra (Australia), and recently moved to Essen (Germany). Your blog keeps me connected in a small way to a place I called home for 7 formative years. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading all these years. Hopefully before fall we can take pictures of something interesting! Or I’ll dig in the archives.

    ReplyDelete