Saturday, September 1, 2012

People Watching: Orange

Today is theme day for City Daily Photos around the world. The theme is 'people watching.' I gave this one a lot of thought and decided that I would capture some people in a public place, unawares. My apologies to the guy in the baseball cap: he doesn't know he's being photographed. The barista at Halcyon is mostly hidden and the gal on the far right is obscuring herself and the gal behind her while she examines a newly purchased item of orange clothing. Of course, today is the first University of Texas football game of the season and (burnt) orange is the school color. Hence this coffee shop study in orange...from shelf decor to cap to painting to that gal's purchase. When I people watch, one thing I notice is everyone's fashion. This weekend a lot of it will be orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment