Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fuse Box

Today is the first of the month and, hence, theme day at City Daily Photo. The theme is electricity. I've chosen to show a little detail, usually unnoticed in daily excursions, of a fuse box that apparently works a street light on the pole where I noticed it. All around us are thousands of meters, fuse boxes, wires, switches and transformers that bring us power and control it. We don't think much about it until it goes out.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants in the theme day.

3 comments:

  1. I like your idea! No, I've never focused on the fuse box before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a meter box, without a meter. It's where Austin Energy will put the meter when the electricity is turned on. Cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things are everywhere, and I never once thought to take a photo. Bravo for seeing what I didn't! Very nice interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete