Friday, September 21, 2007

Downtown Joe (Jo)

I showed you the South Congress version of this local establishment earlier. This Jo's is on Second Street. They serve coffee (hot), sandwiches and, as you can see, wine and beer. When we live downtown and want to go out for a cuppa, this would be one of the choices. They also have live music sometimes and a good-sized area on the expansive sidewalk for dog owners to linger with their fare. We won't be moving downtown with a dog. (See here.) But our friend is moving downtown with our niece dog, Zoey, a standard poodle. I guess Jo's is a 'chain.' But really there are only the two locations!

2 comments:

  1. At first, I thought I was just getting a look at a great, colorful photo. Then with the link, I got a glimpse into your lives with your precious Chalow. Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynette.

    I was just having a rather weepy moment, to be honest. Losing our last dog hurts so much. Especially since I know that we'll never have another one now that we are condo-bound.

    ReplyDelete