Monday, October 8, 2007

More Ink

Weirdness and body art opportunity aren't confined to SoCo or downtown. This tattoo parlor on Burnet Road displays some giant-sized possibilities for skin decoration on its exterior.

As just a little aside...when I put together the ADP entry each day (usually morning) I start by looking at the Daily Photo Page for recent entries from other places and maybe chase a few interesting ones. Today these attracted my eye: a great picture of an alligator butcher from St. Louis and an amazing photo of ordinary people and advertising art from Rome. I often go to other sites around the world on a regular basis. For example, visiting Menton Daily Photo has made the proprietors of this journal vow to visit there one day.

4 comments:

  1. scary place!!


    westondailyphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find this kind of places scary at all! I love tatoos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, on other people! I'll keep posting the local 'ink' establishments and you can pick a favorite for when you are in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this photo! Although I don't have any tats myself, I do love seeing their creative artwork! I love the ones that are beautifully decorated outside as well, like this one. Thanks for sharing:)

    Tara
    http://tarastalkntreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete