Friday, August 17, 2007

Obligatory Cat Picture

We don't have cats. I wouldn't say we don't like cats. They are cool-looking creatures. I've fed them during friends' absences and all that. But we are allergic. However, on a walk in our neighborhood a couple of weeks ago these two presented themselves posing on this car, doing their best to select the color that would camouflage them best. I snapped a picture so that, when they time came, I could offer a cat picture. As all blogs eventually do! I'm not sure if it's a sign of the denouement. No more than giant guitar after giant guitar I don't suppose.

By the way, we changed the heading a couple of days ago. I'll probably keep tweaking that. We are preparing for our 100 day anniversary here at Austin Daily Photo.

2 comments:

  1. Seems cats love to sit on cars but hate riding in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe looks like they are havin a photoshoot for dior or something.. cool cats.

    ReplyDelete