Saturday, January 12, 2008

Monkey See

Not talking about FFP. Monkey See Monkey Do is the name of the shop on South Congress shown here with its Monkey Sign and FFP looking in. It is right next door to the barber shop (see the pole?) and it is the 'go to' place for gag gifts like refrigerator magnets and little goofy action figures. It is also near an art gallery, a restaurant that we haven't been to in its current incarnation and a tiny grocery (Farm to Market) with an emphasis on local products. We are on South Congress with our ADP picture because I didn't get out of the house at all yesterday trying to avoid cedar pollen counts that are setting off alarms in my head. Seems once you start reacting it is hard for your body to stop. I will get out soon. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. Monkey see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that store! It's packed with cool stuff. My friends and I found our way there last year from San Antonio and Seguin. There's a lot of great stores along that stretch of S. Congress, no?

    ReplyDelete