Friday, January 11, 2008

Papered Tree

A prank you see here is taking toilet paper and tossing it in and around trees in someone's yard. Yeah, stupid. I understand the kids of the house think it is good rather than bad attention sometimes. It would make me mad cleaning it up but it isn't the worst vandalism I don't suppose. I took this on Balcones drive and I was too lazy to really stop to take the photo so I shot it out the window at a stop sign. In another part of this sprawling front yard that seems to be all the yard this house has, there is an elaborate playhouse. In another part is a trampoline and, when I snapped the picture, two little kids on the trampoline stopped their play to stare. Either they'd been told to be wary of strangers taking pictures or they thought that they were famous. Either way, they weren't even in the uncropped version of the picture. Of course, maybe they thought I was crazy or that I was recording the 'papering' for someone!

1 comment: