Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More 360

A lot of people we talk to don't know where the 360 Condos are located. Either they must not go downtown (or anywhere in view of a skyline) or maybe they aren't so 'invested' in it! I took this shot from the AMLI deck on Saturday the 3rd, going to a spot where I could see most of the building. In this shot and this shot and this one I didn't let the 360 be the star as I have often done in the past (see below) so I thought you'd indulge if I showed it again today.

Other 360 views: the deco grills on the garage, framed by Austonian cranes , reflecting fireworks, reflected in Front Bank, towering over the Long Center ring, just starting to rise behind the demolished Intel shell, dark in the night sky with crane still attached, with the Long Center bridge as a frame, reflected in Long Center glass, before it was topped, with Ballet Austin in the foreground, the architect's model, rising behind its sales center sign, and when it was barely a pip on the skyline.

Of course, at the moment the sales site has a WEB cam that shows a new view every hour or so but I wouldn't steal their photos for display here. For my desktop, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment