Monday, September 8, 2008

Pleasant "Back Yard"

You have your succulent garden with some Xeriscape (although that beautiful green lawn requires some water, you bet). You have your hammock where you can just view Lady Bird Lake. Nice, huh? But, no, it's not my yard nor anyone else's but in the public area behind Austin's Four Seasons Hotel. I don't think I've ever seen anyone taking a nap, though. But doesn't it look tempting? FFP and I had lunch at the Trio Cafe before he did an interview of their sommelier. ("As long as you are going over there," I said. It's fun, but expensive, to be able to walk to all these places for lunch or dinner or, for that matter, breakfast.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice photograph and interesting post, Linda.

    My pictures are at Brookville Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete