Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And Get Out the Vote

That shop with all the black on South Congress had this sign up about ten days ago. [Blackmail is the name of the shop, of course, and they've provided ATDP with pictures here and here! So don't pretend you don't know the name, LB.]

Today is election day for our party primaries in Texas. We tried like some of the less massive states to move our election day so it would be more meaningful. After we were thwarted it appears that the Democrats are still very much in a horse race as we might say here if we had much horse racing.

I'm stopping this entry before it becomes wordy and self-serving like my personal blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Linda - photo, sentiments and title! I think the world is looking at what happens today. What happens in America - who the Texans and the Ohio voters vote for, and therefore who could one day be President, affects the world.

    I know who I want to sweep the board today but then I'm not American! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete