Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Scenic Drive

Most of us don't use Mt. Bonnell Road as a thoroughfare but even when we do drive it and our jaws drop as Lake Austin peeks out and greets us on the twists and turns and ups and downs, we can't snap a picture because it is a perilous drive. On Sunday I went on a walk with my friend and her standard poodle. Afoot I snapped the view from the road at the intersection of Mt. Bonnell Drive and Mt. Bonnell Road as if you were driving toward 2222. This is a scenic drive for visitors even if you don't climb the hundred or so steps to the park. With this drive and going down the hill toward Capital of Texas Highway your guests should have enough scenery to work up an appetite for barbecue at County Line.

I was going to post this here today but decided to put it in my personal blog. But since we introduced Karen Kuykendall here I wanted to note her passing in ADP.

No comments:

Post a Comment