Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Treats at the Blue Star

A week ago Sunday, I think it was, we went to Blue Star Cafeteria. Which isn't really a cafeteria in the sense of trays and a line. They wait on you at tables for innovative comfort food. I shot this picture of scrumptious desserts in the case with decorative fall gourds on the way out.

We've run pictures of the front of this place which is in our current neighborhood (walking distance). And we ran a picture of the owner at a party he was catering.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm, looks just yummy. Nice photo. Been looking back - sorry I miss them sometimes - some lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly you are one of the best things about Daily Photo. I often get a ping from my husband about your blog and the subject line always says "Let's Go and Not Come Back." We love Austin, but Menton looks like a dream.

    ReplyDelete